- Alexander Yanai Vol 11
- Reel 34, Track 4, Lesson 2
- Duration of the recording: 40 minutes
- Continuing from the previous lesson, in this lesson you explore the difference between closing the legs and opening the legs as you come up to sit from lying on your side with the bottom leg extended straight in front and the back leg bent behind, sliding both hands down along the floor on either side of your body.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Scissoring legs on the floor:
- Amherst 2 – Week 5 – 07/16/81 Scissoring legs on floor / Jumping Hurdles
- AY073 Twisting the pelvis relative to the shoulders
- AY075 Twisting the shoulders relative to the pelvis.
- AY474 With the help of the limbs in the air, rolling to get up
- AY475 Midway exercise to the previous one
- AY531 Continuation
- Add links
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.