- (Returning to AY 526 (on the side, caressing straight legs)): Lie on the side, bottom leg extended at 90 degrees in front and top leg bent behind, stroking the top of the extended bottom leg with the bottom hand; then with the top hand on the floor behind, also slide this hand down in the direction of the feet on the floor. Develop this with opening and closing the legs until you come up to sit opening the legs and sliding the hands down, and lie down again closing the legs, using your arms/elbows as appropriate.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
- Although the action seems to be a strong and unusual one, he is particularly insistent on small, gentle, comfortable movements.
- Add links
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.