- Alexander Yanai Vol 2 #73
- Reel 6, Track 2, Lesson 1
- Lying on the back and taking the R knee across to lie on the floor to the left–working towards being able to separate the bent knees (R forward, L backward) while holding the L foot with the R hand and growing taller. Includes tracing around the gap between the R arm/L leg/side of body in mind’s eye, rolling and sliding the head, pushing heel and/or knee of R leg to ceiling from the R hip, circles of R knee.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Scissoring legs on the floor:
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/15/81 PM2 Beginning of Scissoring Legs on Floor / Jumping Hurdles
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/16/81 AM Scissoring legs on floor / Jumping Hurdles
- AY075 Twisting the shoulders relative to the pelvis.
- AY474 With the help of the limbs in the air, rolling to get up
- AY475 Midway exercise to the previous one
- AY531 Continuation
- AY532 Continuation to sitting
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.