- Alexander Yanai Vol 10
- Reel 30, Track 4, Lesson 4
- Duration of the recording: 31 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY474. With the help of the limbs in the air, rolling to get up. (Page 3217)
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Twisting
Scissoring legs on the floor:
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/15/81 PM2 Beginning of Scissoring Legs on Floor / Jumping Hurdles
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/16/81 AM Scissoring legs on floor / Jumping Hurdles
- AY073 Twisting the pelvis relative to the shoulders
- AY075 Twisting the shoulders relative to the pelvis.
- AY474 With the help of the limbs in the air, rolling to get up
- AY531 Continuation
- AY532 Continuation to sitting
Flexing feet, flexing knee, twisted:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.