- Alexander Yanai Vol 11
- Reel 34, Track 3, Lesson 3
- Duration of the recording: 33 minutes
- From hands and knees with the knees crossed (Advancing on all fours (AY 528)), to lying on the side, and picking up the pelvis leaving the cheek on the floor (a strong twist reminiscent of Extending arms and knees (AY 527) but in a different orientation).
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
Reaching like a skeleton:
- AY310 Training to sit without leaning on the floor
- SF1 – Week 1 – 16 June 1975: Side-lying, arm to ceiling
Rolling with knees crossed:
- Amherst 2 – Week 9 – 08/04/81 PM2 Circle crossover in bridge
- Amherst 2 – Week 9 – 08/05/81 AM1 Prone, Stand on Knees; Circle Crossover (continued)
- Add links.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.