- Alexander Yanai Vol 7 (301-350)
- Reel 21, Track 3, Lesson 2
- Duration of the recording: 42 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY311 Training to sit without leaning on the floor, continuation (Page 2133)
- AY312 End Standing (Page 2139)
- AY315 Preparation for sitting with swinging (Page 2157)
- AY316 End standing, continuation (Page 2163)
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Base-of-neck
- Theme Rolling to Sit
- Theme Neck & Head
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Cervical-spine
- Tag Knee-pulls-arm
- Tag Shoulder-girdle
Reaching like a skeleton:
- AY529 Knees crossed having the pelvis lie right and lift
- SF1 – Week 1 – 16 June 1975: Side-lying, arm to ceiling
Stopping the breath:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.