Wednesday, 17 November 1976
- Talk: Taking notes and memory
- Experimental learning “do first, learn afterwards.”
- What is health? “I deal with health, medicine deals with disease.”
- Awareness… Here/Now
- Primacy of Movement for functions of life.
- Structure and function
- Exercise for not writing notes
Thursday, 18 November 1976
- ATM: Extensor Lesson Continues
- talk Importance of movement of eyes
- ATM: Sitting, Lean on hands behind, tilt pelvis/pelvic clock
- 00:46 talk Feeling, Sensing, Moving, Thinking (intermingled ATM: Extensor Lesson Continues)
Friday, 19 November 1976
- ATM: More pelvis around clock
- talk What is ideal posture?
- talk Education and health and medicine
- Question about Alexander Technique
- Question about habits
- At 1:15 ATM: Circles with pelvis (continuation of pelvis around clock)
Saturday, 20 November 1976
- talk Breathing
- ATM: See Saw Breathing
Sunday, 21 November 1976
- ATM: Foot to head, roll to sit continues
- Brain function and feelings
- At 1:18 ATM: Prone, moving head side to side (beginning only, ends at 14 minutes)
Rotterdam 1976 – Audio CD – IFF Archive Volume 1, Paris
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.