- Alexander Yanai Vol 2, Lesson #86
- Reel 7, Track 1, Lesson 2 (according to Eva Laser https://www.somatik.se)
- Reel 7, Track 1, Lesson 2, Side A
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/24/80 AM1 Morning prayer
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/04/80 Playing fiddle with the elbows (#1)
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/15/81 Standing on all Fours / Preparation for Judo Roll
- AY451 Coordinating head forward and the pelvis backward
- AY452 Toward Japanese sitting
- AY510 Knees righting
- New York Quest – DAY5 – PM2 – Softening the neck affects the whole self: Lifting the head with lapping movements of the mouth and tongue in many different positions
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.