- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 35 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Circling straight legs, sidelying:
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 AM Rotation of head and teleceptors
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/18/80 AM2 Crossing knees – crawling (part 1)
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/23/81 am Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Feet, Knee / Hand Lift
- Amherst 2 – Week 4 – 07/01/81 AM1 Prone Worm Movements / Worm on Stomach (includes On the Back to Release Extensors; The Bow, Imagining Knee to Elbow, Worm on Back, Rock on Head, and Hands Under Knees)
- MM07 The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- Toronto 1980 – DAY4-3 – Pelvic clock, part 2
ATM to FI:
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 AM Supine Rotating Around Feet, Pelvis and Neck / Baby Crawls on Back
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 PM1 Demonstration and Discussion—Crawling like a Baby / Baby Crawls on Back (Includes Baby Learning to Lift its Head)
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 PM2 Demonstration and Discussion—Baby Rolling
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/30/81 AM1 Gravity and FI (Questions from Students included)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.