- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 59 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Continuation of
- 06/22/81 PM2 Preparation for Headstand – Carp jump
- 06/23/81 AM Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Feet, Knee / Hand Lift
- 06/23/81 PM1 Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Ankles
- 06/23/81 PM2 Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Ankles (cont.)
- 06/24/81 AM Preparation for Headstand and Carp jump (cont.)
- 06/24/81 PM Preparation for Headstand and Carp Jump, Shoulder Roll
- 06/29/81 AM1 Carp Jump Review, Finding Your Hip Joint, Shoulder Roll Review
- 06/29/81 AM2 Preparation for Headstand: Rock on Head
- 06/30/81 PM Preparation for Headstand: Turn the Head
- Theme Headstand
- Tag Head-stand
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Minimal-pressing
- Tag Minimal-lifting
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Theme Extensor Lesson
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Rocking-on-arc-prone
- Tag Rocking-on-arc-supine
- Tag Hands-in-push-up-position-prone
- Tag Rounding-And-Arching-The-Back
Crawling on the back:
- AY502 Walking and crawling
- SF2 – Week 08 – 5 August 1976: Fingers Interlaced, Inverting the Hands and Lifting the Small of the Back
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 AM Rotation of head and teleceptors
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/18/80 AM2 Crossing knees – crawling (part 1)
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/23/81 am Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Feet, Knee / Hand Lift
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/23/81 PM2 Moving the Leg in an Ellipse
- MM07 The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- Toronto 1980 – DAY4-3 – Pelvic clock, part 2
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.