- SF Training Year 2 (1976)
- Duration: 93 min. (10 minutes lecture about surface-volume proportion included)
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Fingers-interlaced-inverting-hands
- Tag Fingers-interlaced-inverted-overhead
- Tag Shoulders
- Tag Shoulder-girdle
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Lower-back-and-pelvis
- Tag Crawling
- Tag Baby’s First Year
- Tag Atlas-and-axis
- Tag Lecture
Fingers interlaced and inverted behind head:
Crawling on the back:
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – 15. Lesson
- AY013 Buttocks
- E42 Buttocks & Pelvis (Stransky Notes)
- E44 Pelvic-Locomotion – Differentiation-of-Gluteals (Recordings)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.