- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – 15. Lesson
- Amherst 2 – Week 4 – PM1 Sitting: Releasing Hand; Walking on Buttocks
- Amherst 2 – Week 4 – PM2 Jumping on Buttocks / Hop on Butt; Hop to Feet
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/16/81 PM1 Walking on your stomach (includes telescope eyes)
- AY013 Buttocks
- E44 Pelvic-Locomotion – Differentiation-of-Gluteals (Recordings)
- SF2 – Week 08 – 5 August 1976: Fingers Interlaced, Inverting the Hands and Lifting the Small of the Back
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.