- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 24 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Continuation of 07/01/81 PM1 Sitting: Releasing Hand; Walking on Buttocks
- Tag Demonstration
- Tag Hand-opening-closing
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – 15. Lesson
- Amherst 2 – Week 4 – PM1 Sitting: Releasing Hand; Walking on Buttocks
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/16/81 PM1 Walking on your stomach (includes telescope eyes)
- AY013 Buttocks
- E42 Buttocks & Pelvis (Stransky Notes)
- E44 Pelvic-Locomotion – Differentiation-of-Gluteals (Recordings)
- SF2 – Week 08 – 5 August 1976: Fingers Interlaced, Inverting the Hands and Lifting the Small of the Back
Jumping from kneeling to standing:
Kneeling to standing:
- AY329 Standing on the knees
- AY330 Standing on the knees, continuation
- AY331 Standing on the knees, continuation; on the front leg
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.