- Alexander Yanai Vol 7 AY#331
- Reel 22, Track 4, Lesson 3
- Duration of the recording: 43 minutes
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY327. Sitting – lying, continuation. (Page 2231)
- AY328. Sitting – lying, continuation. (Page 2239)
- AY329. Standing on the knees. (Page 2245)
- AY330. Standing on the knees, continuation. (Page 2251)
- Theme Kneeling
- Tag Coming-to-stand
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Softening-neck
- Tag Peg-between-big-toe-and-2nd
- Tag Balance
- Tag Lengthening the back
- Tag Pelvis-on-standing-feet
- Tag Rolling-back
Standing on knees:
- AY329 Standing on the knees
- AY330 Standing on the knees, continuation
- AY332 With the hand leaning on the knee
- AY353 Wiggle the knees
Standing on one knee:
Kneeling to standing:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.