- Alexander Yanai Vol 1 #14
- Reel 2, Track 1, Lesson 4 (according to Eva Laser https://www.somatik.se)
- Reel 2, Track 1, Side ?, Lesson 4
- Duration 30 min.
- For German see AYnmal täglich: Den Kopf zwischen den Händen rollen
- In this lesson lying face up and face down, you roll the head between your hands. Also from high kneeling into sitting position and back while rolling the head between the hands, as an indicator for the quality of the movement. At the end rolling the head between the hands in standing, bending forward and bringing the head towards the floor.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Tag Base-of-neck
- Tag Rolling-head-between-hands
- Tag Atlas-and-axis
- Tag Sitting on heels
- Tag Fast-movements
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.