- Toronto Workshop (1980)
- A part of the lecture is missing due to a skip in the recording.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Theme Pelvic Clock
- Tag Protruding-abdomen
- Tag Dial
- Tag Simultaneity-of-different-movements
- Tag See-saw-breathing
- Tag Soles-of-feet-facing
- Tag Demonstration
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 AM Rotation of head and teleceptors
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/18/80 AM2 Crossing knees – crawling (part 1)
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/23/81 am Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Feet, Knee / Hand Lift
- Amherst 2 – Week 4 – 07/01/81 AM1 Prone Worm Movements / Worm on Stomach (includes On the Back to Release Extensors; The Bow, Imagining Knee to Elbow, Worm on Back, Rock on Head, and Hands Under Knees)
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/23/81 PM2 Moving the Leg in an Ellipse
- MM07 The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM1 Tilting elbow and knee inside and outside
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 AM1 Integrating arms – crossing the arms
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/24/81 am: Preparation for Headstand and Carp jump (cont.)
- Amherst 2 – Week 5 – 07/09/81 Preparation for Headstand / Semi-bridge on back, hold ankles
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/15/81 AM1 Bridging on Right Side / Side Wave (Under Gate)
- New York Quest – DAY2 – AM1+2 – Lifting the head on the back: simple flexion, one side in imagination
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-3 – Rolling the head with the hands, part 2
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.