- Amherst Year 2
- Duration of the recording: 47 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Carp-jump
- Tag Group-movement
- Tag Head-through-gate-supine
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Eyes
- Tag Hand-opening-closing
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM1 Tilting elbow and knee inside and outside
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 AM1 Integrating arms – crossing the arms
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/24/81 am: Preparation for Headstand and Carp jump (cont.)
- Amherst 2 – Week 5 – 07/09/81 Preparation for Headstand / Semi-bridge on back, hold ankles
- New York Quest – DAY2 – AM1+2 – Lifting the head on the back: simple flexion, one side in imagination
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-3 – Rolling the head with the hands, part 2
- Toronto 1980 – DAY4-3 – Pelvic clock, part 2
- Amherst 2 – Week 4 – 06/30/81 AM Preparation for Headstand / Extensions-On Stomach
- Amherst 2 – Week 5 – 07/06/81 PM1 Prone – hands in bridge, rotate body
- Amherst 2 – Week 5 – 07/08/81 AM2 Bridging on back and walking on shoulders (cont.)
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/15/81 AM2 Bridging on Right Side / Side Wave (Under Gate) (Continuation)
- Amherst 2 – Week 9 – 08/04/81 PM2 Circle crossover in bridge
- Amherst 2 – Week 9 – 08/05/81 AM1 Prone, Stand on Knees; Circle Crossover (continued)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.