- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 48 min.
- Continuation of 07/11/80 Right index holding big toe (part 1)/ Sitting On Back and Rolling and 07/11/80 Right index holding big toe (part 2)/ Bringing Elbow Over Knee the end of the last week.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- 07/11/80 Right index holding big toe (part 1)/ Sitting On Back and Rolling
- 07/11/80 Right index holding big toe (part 2)/ Bringing Elbow Over Knee
- 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- 07/14/80 PM1 On Hands, Elbows, Knees Sitting on Heels /Sitting the English way (part 1)
- 07/14/80 PM2 On Hands, Elbows, Knees Sitting on Heels /Sitting the English way (part 2)
- Tag Hooking-big-toe-with-index
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Knee-inside-outside-elbow
- Tag Eyes
- Tag Turning-in-sitting
- Tag Twisting
- Tag Eye-differentiation
- Tag Coming-home-fast
- Tag Avoiding-seriousness
- Tag Sitz-bone
- Tag Lower-back-and-pelvis
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Tilting-legs-uncrossed-sitting
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 AM1 Integrating arms – crossing the arms
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/24/81 am: Preparation for Headstand and Carp jump (cont.)
- Amherst 2 – Week 5 – 07/09/81 Preparation for Headstand / Semi-bridge on back, hold ankles
- Amherst 2 – Week 6 – 07/15/81 AM1 Bridging on Right Side / Side Wave (Under Gate)
- New York Quest – DAY2 – AM1+2 – Lifting the head on the back: simple flexion, one side in imagination
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-3 – Rolling the head with the hands, part 2
- Toronto 1980 – DAY4-3 – Pelvic clock, part 2
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/11/81 AM1 Swimming crawl / Bell hand, think toes
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/15/81 Interlacing fingers and toes to lift foot (continued)
- SF2 – Week 04 – 7 July 1976, am1: Pulling the Feet with the Knees Crossed
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.