- SF Training Year 2 (1976)
- Duration: 60 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- In some trainings this lesson together with the previous lesson “Sliding Foot Through the Gap” is called “Pretzel Legs”.
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Wiggle-the-knees
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Theme Rolling to Sit
- AY431 Bending the foot in the toes
- AY491 Arms and legs behind
- SF2 – Week 02 – 21 June 1976, am1: Sliding Foot Through the Gap
- SF2 – Week 02 – 21 June 1976, am2: Sliding Foot Through the Gap continue
- SF2 – Week 02 – 21 June 1976, pm: Sliding Foot Through the Gap continued
- SF2 – Week 02 – 22 June 1976: Sliding Foot Through the Gap continued
- SF2 – Week 04 – 6 July 1976: Sliding Foot Through the Gap, Fingers and Toes Relating (continued from Week 2)
- SF2 – Week 04 – 7 July 1976, am2: Pulling the Feet with the Knees Crossed continued
- SF2 – Week 04 – 7 July 1976, am3: Pulling the Feet with the Knees Crossed continued
- SF2 – Week 04 – 7 July 1976, pm: Pulling the Feet with the Knees Crossed continued into Cross-Crawling
- Toronto 1980 – DAY5-1 – Sitting between the heels
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM1 Tilting elbow and knee inside and outside
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- Amherst 2 – Week 1 – 06/11/81 AM1 Swimming crawl / Bell hand, think toes
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/15/81 Interlacing fingers and toes to lift foot (continued)
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.