- Alexander Yanai Vol 10
- Reel 32, Track 1, Lesson 4
- Duration of the recording: 37 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Side-bending-supine
- Tag Holding-foot-with-hand-supine
- Tag Pretzel-legs
- Tag inner-edge-of-foot-to-buttock
- Tag lifting-leg-with-the-other-one
Holding contralateral foot with hand, supine:
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 AM1 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand / Walk Right Foot Around Left Knee
- AY074 Rocking the back with the help of one leg
- AY360 Stretching the stretch on the back
- AY492 Sole to ear
- MG78 #04 – Sliding hand down legs in various ways on back
Pelvis on lying feet, supine:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment. All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.