- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 31 min.
- Continuation of 07/11/80 Right index holding big toe (part 1)/ Sitting On Back and Rolling the same morning.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- 07/11/80 Right index holding big toe (part 1)/ Sitting On Back and Rolling
- 07/14/80 AM1 Tilting elbow and knee inside and outside
- 07/14/80 AM2 Passing elbow over opposite knee
- 07/14/80 PM1 On Hands, Elbows, Knees Sitting on Heels /Sitting the English way (part 1)
- 07/14/80 PM2 On Hands, Elbows, Knees Sitting on Heels /Sitting the English way (part 2)
- Tag Hooking-big-toe-with-index
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Knee-inside-outside-elbow
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Auxiliary-movement
- Tag Ankle-freedom
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/07/80 Rolling from sitting (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 AM Rotation of head and teleceptors
- New York Quest – DAY3 – PM1 – Discussion: Habits. Fear. We are not interested in moving but in how the movement is performed
Sitting the English way:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.