- Amherst Year 1
- Duration of the recording: 70 min. (Talk – The quality for doing ATM included)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Not-losing-front
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Lecture
- Tag Center-of-gravity
- Tag Avoiding-seriousness
- Tag Orientation-in-space
- Tag Supine-to-sit
Sitting to supine:
- Amherst 1 – Week 5 – 07/11/80 Right index holding big toe (part 2)/ Bringing Elbow Over Knee
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 AM Rotation of head and teleceptors
- New York Quest – DAY3 – PM1 – Discussion: Habits. Fear. We are not interested in moving but in how the movement is performed
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.