- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 46 min. (Talk-FI and Knowing What To Do included)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Theme Rolling to Sit
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Hip/Pelvis Freedom
- Tag Lecture
- Tag Dial
- Tag Demonstration
- Tag unilateral
Sitting to supine:
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/23/81 am Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Feet, Knee / Hand Lift
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/30/81 AM1 Gravity and FI (Questions from Students included)
- New York Quest – DAY6 – AM2 – Hands-On Functional Integration Session with a woman with cerebral palsy. Feldenkrais talks very little during the lesson but does describe it at the end
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.