- 1981 New York Quest Workshop
- Duration of the recording: 85 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/09/80 AM2 – Movement of the eyes left and right
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/24/81 PM Preparation for Headstand and Carp Jump, Shoulder Roll
- New York Quest – DAY4 – Increasing ease in the head, neck and shoulders. a) Sitting; rolling the head (AM2) b) Bell hand, rotating arms on back (PM1A) c) Sitting, rolling the head continued (PM1B)
- New York Quest – DAY5 – PM3 – Lecture: Learning is doing things in a different way. Even in simple things we have lost contact with ourselves
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/22/81 pm1 Continuation of Previous Lesson / Heel / Clock Roll-up
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/23/81 am Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Feet, Knee / Hand Lift
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/30/81 AM1 Gravity and FI (Questions from Students included)
Beginning of the method:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.