Transcript: Awareness Through Movement Workshop by Moshe Feldenkrais, Toronto, Canada, October 4-8, 1980.
Transcribed by Lila Hurwitz, edited ·by Elaine Yoder. Feldenkrais Resources, 2002.
[12 AUDIO CASSETTE SET 1986, out of print]
Day 1 / October 4
- Lecture: Learning and the ability to choose
- On back, rolling the head with the hands, part 1
- Rolling the arms
- Head through the gate, then circling the lower arm
Day 2 / October 5
- On back, head through the gate and hand under heel, part 1
- Lecture: Koizumi
- Head through the gate, hand under the heel, part 2
- Head through the gate, hand under the heel, part 3
- Turning to sit from standing
Day 3 / October 6
- Head through the gate, part 4
- Head through the gate, see-saw breathing
- Rolling the head with the hands, part 2
Day 4 / October 7
- Rocking the pelvis
- Pelvic clock
- Lecture: (embedded) On intelligence and the history of human beings, language, lying
- Pelvic clock, part 2
- Pelvic clock, sitting and rolling the head
Day 5 / October 8
- Sitting between the heels
- Sitting on the feet, rolling and headstand
- Lecture: (embedded) The healthiest of the lot
- Lecture: (embedded) On aggression and violence
- Baby rolls
- Prone, head through the gate, rolling to sit
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.