- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 50 min. (“Old Patterns vs. New Patterns” and “Talk — Symmetry (Continued from July 17)” included)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag On-hands-and-knees
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Four-cardinal-points
- Tag On-hands-and-feet
- Tag Crawling
- Tag Avoiding-seriousness
- Tag Auxiliary-movement
- Tag Wiggle-the-knees
- Tag Lecture
Walking on hands and feet:
Walking backward on hands and feet:
Walking on one hand and feet:
Walking backward on one hand and feet:
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 AM Rotation of head and teleceptors
- Amherst 2 – Week 3 – 06/23/81 am Preparation for Headstand / Crossed Feet, Knee / Hand Lift
- Amherst 2 – Week 4 – 07/01/81 AM1 Prone Worm Movements / Worm on Stomach (includes On the Back to Release Extensors; The Bow, Imagining Knee to Elbow, Worm on Back, Rock on Head, and Hands Under Knees)
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/23/81 PM2 Moving the Leg in an Ellipse
- MM07 The Movement of the Eyes Organizes the Movement of the Body
- Toronto 1980 – DAY4-3 – Pelvic clock, part 2
Moment of inertia:
- Amherst 1 – Week 1 – 06/12/80 PM1 – Minimal eye movements (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 2/3 – 4 points personal
- Amherst 2 – Week 8 – 07/30/81 AM1 Gravity and FI (Questions from Students included)
- SF1 – Week 5 – 15 July 1975: Lying on Back to Standing
- SF1 – Week 5 – 16 July 1975: Lying on Back to Standing, continued
- SF1 – Week 7 – 30 July 1975: Preparation for Judo Roll
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.