- Amherst Year 1 (1980) – Week 3
- Duration of the recording: 35 min. (Talk: “How do you know which is the right side?” included.)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Holding-chin
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Rolling-to-sit
- Tag Softening-chest
- Tag Lengthening the back
- Tag Not-losing-front
- Tag Measuring
- Tag Eyes
- Tag Lower-back-and-pelvis
- Tag Lecture
- Tag Smile
- Tag Supine-to-sit
- Tag Anti-gravity-muscles
Thinking small and tall:
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/23/80 AM1 – Lying on stomach (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/24/80 AM2 – Tilting legs to left, prone
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/25/80 PM2 – Rolling head and getting up (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/26/80 – Stability experience
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.