- Amherst Year 1
- Duration of the recording: 42 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Rolling-head-between-hands
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Coming-to-sit
- Tag Rolling-to-sit
- Tag Simultaneity-of-different-movements
- Tag Alexander-F-M
- Tag Eye-sight
Thinking small and tall:
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/23/80 AM1 – Lying on stomach (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/24/80 AM2 – Tilting legs to left, prone
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/26/80 – Stability experience
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/27/80 Holding chin and rolling (#2)
Rolling head and getting up:
- Toronto 1980 – DAY1-4 – Head through the gate, then circling the lower arm
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-3 – Rolling the head with the hands, part 2
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.