- Toronto Workshop (1980)
- Several parts of this ATM are missing due to some skips in the recording.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Bridge
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Standing-hand-under-shoulder-supine
- Tag Shoulders
- Tag Arm-circling-on-floor
- Tag Group-movement
- Tag Rolling-head-between-hands
- Tag Elbow-to-knee
- Tag Simultaneity-of-different-movements
Head through gate, supine:
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/22/80 PM1 Through gap on stomach and back (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/22/80 PM2 Through gap on stomach and back (part 2)
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/24/80 AM2 Differentiation of body through gap
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/24/80 AM3 Onto back – moving head through gap quickly (part 1)
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/24/80 AM4 Onto back – moving head through gap quickly (part 2)
- AY323 Shoulders behind the back
- Toronto 1980 – DAY2-1 – On back, head through the gate and hand under heel, part 1
- Toronto 1980 – DAY2-3 – Head through the gate, hand under the heel, part 2
- Toronto 1980 – DAY2-4 – Head through the gate, hand under the heel, part 3
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-1 – Head through the gate, part 4
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-2 – Head through the gate, see-saw breathing
Rolling head and getting up:
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/25/80 PM2 – Rolling head and getting up (part 2)
- Toronto 1980 – DAY3-3 – Rolling the head with the hands, part 2
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.