- Alexander Yanai Vol 3 (101-150)
- Reel 10, Track 1, Lesson 5
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Tag Side-bending
- Tag Side-bending-supine
- Theme Extensor Lesson
- Tag Abdominal-muscles
- Tag Rocking-on-arc-prone
- Tag Rolling
- Tag Pecking
- Theme Yoga Poses
- Tag Bridge
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/26/80 – Stability experience
- AY122 Rolling right and left
- AY130 Rolling with tapping the arms and legs
- SF2 – Week 03 – 29 June 1976: Rolling, Holding the Feet from the Inside
- Toronto 1980 – DAY5-3 – Baby rolls
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.