- Amherst Year 2 (1981)
- Duration of the recording: 62 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Theme Rolling to Sit
- Tag Tumbleweeds
- Tag Lifting-feet-with-hands-sitting
- Tag Fast-movements
- Tag Demonstration
- Tag Imagining
- Tag Softening-chest
Side bending of the head:
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 AM1 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand / Walk Right Foot Around Left Knee
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 AM2 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand / Walk Right Foot Around Left Knee (continued)
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 PM1 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand (on other side) / Roll Over/Hands on Head
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/18/81 pm1 Three Ways to Roll From Lying to Sitting / Three or More Ways to Roll (continued)
- AY085 Bending the right ear to the right shoulder and the left ear to the left shoulder
- AY480 Bending movements of the head on a chair
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.