- ATM lessons for elder citizens (10 lessons audio, 1976)
- While sitting in a chair we explore the turning of the head as initiated by a push of the knee (which turns the pelvis).
- Push one knee forwards, observe shoulders and head turning along
- Differentiations between head turning, shoulders turning, and pelvis turning (one knee forwards, one backwards)
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Sitting on a chair:
- ATM Book 1 – What is Good Posture?
- ATMEC01 Introducing Ourselves
- AY084.5 Getting up from a chair #3 (not in IFF edition)
- AY146 Bending the spine while sitting in a chair
- AY147 Standing up from the chair with crossed legs
- AY148 Twisting and bending sitting on a chair
- AY150 Movement with a stick while sitting
- AY455 On chair, differentiated turning
- AY469 Separating twists on a chair
- AY478 Chin movements on a chair
- AY479 Movements of the chin to the sides on a chair
- AY480 Bending movements of the head on a chair
- AY481 Twelve o’clock with the chin, Twelve o’clock with the head
- AY508 On the right ischium
- AY509 Both sides and knee
- AY517 Twisting with the hand on the knee
- AY539 Fresh Standing
- LT23 Chair lesson
- Vancouver 1973, Edmonds Center (6-16 August 1973 – Morning course for Seniors), Turning in chair
Theme Sitting in a Chair
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- A very accessible lessons since it is done in sitting on a chair. Furthermore it does not include any differentiation of the eyes, which makes it less effective, but even more accessible and suitable for beginner classes and public demos, since many people could experience nausea or discomfort when moving their overly strained eyes in non-habitual patterns – this is especially true now with the heavily amped up screen time during Covid counter-measures (Alfons)
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.