- Alexander Yanai Vol 9, Lesson 432
- Reel 28, Track 1, Lesson 4
- Duration of the recording: 40 minutes
- On hands and feet: Lift R hand. L hand. Both. R foot.
- Lift L foot; alternate L and R foot. Both hands. Both feet. Hop, lifting both hands and both feet!
- R hand and foot. L hand and foot. Alternate.
- Left each diagonal. Alternate.
- Try for yourself all these options.
- Lift R leg and turn pelvis to sit. R knee goes in space between L foot and L hand. R ankle rests behind L heel. Try not lifting hands.
- Other side.
- As you sit to L, lift L hand, and turn entirely to the L. Other side.
- Side to side, feet not touching.
- Arranges people in standing, on the L side of their mats: sit to the R and then continue to the back, both hands and feet in the air. And return in one movement.
- Other side.
- On hands and feet, lift R hand and foot; L hand and foot; diagonals.
- Check out just bending to touch the floor. Easy?
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 11
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 12
- 8 ATM, Théâtre des Bouffes du Nord, Paris, May 1973 – 3. Movements on four points
- Amherst 1 – Week 2 – 4 points personal
- AY016 Four points
- AY321 Four points
- E04 Four Cardinal Points of Support on Hands & Feet, Sitting to the Right and Left
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 2 – 08. Wippe im Knien
- LT02 Balance on all fours
- MM04 Crawling and Walking
- Razumny – Four Cardinal Points
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 6 – Four Points
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 6 – Four Points continues
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.