- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang 24 lessons [German language]
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 11
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – Lesson 12
- 8 ATM, Théâtre des Bouffes du Nord, Paris, May 1973 – 3. Movements on four points
- Amherst 1 – Week 2/3 – 4 points personal
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/18/80 AM2 Crossing knees – crawling (part 1)
- AY016 Four points
- AY321 Four points
- AY432 Four points – introduction
- E04 Four Cardinal Points of Support on Hands & Feet, Sitting to the Right and Left
- LT02 Balance on all fours
- MM04 Crawling and Walking
- Razumny – Four Cardinal Points
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 6 – Four Points
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 6 – Four Points continues
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.