- Running with the Whole Body: A 30-day Program to Running Faster with Less Effort. Rodale Press, Emmaus, Pennsylvania, 1986
- Chapter 1: Feet, Hips, and Shoulders
- Chapter 2: The Muscles of the Back
- Chapter 3: Connections in the Back
- Chapter 4: The Hips Alone
- Chapter 5: The Shoulders Alone
- Chapter 6: Hips and Shoulders Together
- Chapter 7: Hips and Shoulders Standing
- Chapter 8: Shoulders, Spine, and Hips
- Chapter 9: The Motion of the Feet
- Chapter 10: The Drive Point
- Chapter 11: Running with the Whole Body
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.