The notes here are based on the second edition, June 2010, but the copyright is 2003, so the resource has been around for a while, but the second edition appears to be the first English translation. The back cover advises that Chava assisted Moshe in international and Israeli training courses for many years and that she developed and trains coaches in Child’Space. The text is spiral bound, illustrated and includes simple instructions accompanied by guided comments to direct student’s attention and explanations of the theory behind the lessons. Dalia has laid all of this out in a format that allows the lessons to be easily accessed on different levels.
- Bending while supine
- Lifting the head while prone
- Transitioning from supine to prone supported on crossed elbows
- Transitioning from supine to side lying and on to sitting
- Improving upright organization (on the side)
- Improving upright organization (supine)
- Improving upright organization (prone)
- Rotation – supine with head fixed to the side
- Rotation lying on the side
- Transitioning from standing on all fours – to where?
- Transitioning from lying to sitting, holding the foot sitting sole-to-sole
- Transitioning from side-sitting to standing, in a spiral motion
- Sitting on a chair
- Breathing in various positions
- Lengthening the arms from supine
- Voice production and speech
- Standing and walking
- Homework for independent exploration
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.