- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- 25 Lessons from Eshkol-Wachman Movement Notation – 9. Lesson
- Amherst 1 – Week 3 – 06/24/80 – AM2: Tilting legs to left, prone
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/15/81 Standing on all Fours / Preparation for Judo Roll
- ATM Book 7 – Carriage of the Head Affects the State of the Musculature
- ATMEC07 Flex Your Spine Again
- Awareness Through Movement Basic Series – The Head Fixes the Muscle Tone
- AY051 Twisting with head fixed
- AY052 Head fixed, pelvis fixed while standing on the knees.
- AY118 On the stomach; tilting the legs in circles
- AY156 Tilting the knees on the stomach & twisting the spine with lifting the arms
- AY200 Twisting the spine by sinking the lower legs
- AY230 Self hug the arms rolling the upper and lower girdle, on the back and abdomen
- AY246 General coordination
- AY352 Twist like in a -0 -with differentiation
- AY370 Lifting the head
- AY374 Leaning on the hands and twisting
- AY385 Increasing the spreading on the knees
- AY408 Lower legs right, left and the head
- AY429 Ankle and head on the side
- AY430 Wide open twist to side
- AY445 Back and neck
- AY473 On the stomach training the back
- Franz Wurm, Der aufrechte Gang – Series 1 – 05. Beinschaukel
- IDF11 Tilting the legs
- LT26 Legs to side of stomach
- SF1 – Week 2 – 23 June 1975, AM: Prone, knees bent, legs tilting
- SF1 – Week 2 – 23 June 1975, PM1: Continue prone, tilting legs to the floor
- SFEC Notes – 09. Tilting legs on stomach
- SFEC Public Workshop – Vol. 3 – 03. A longer spine
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.