- Alexander Yanai Vol 1 #20
- Reel 2, Track 3, Lesson 1 (according to Eva Laser https://www.somatik.se)
- Reel 1, Track 1, Side B, Lesson 1 (IFF)
- Duration 42 min.
Continues from AY 12 to leaning on elbow instead of hand, and to standing the foot opposite the arm being leaned on, and taking the elbow to the knee of the straight leg, and knee of straight leg to elbow in circles.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Continuation from AY 12
- Sharon Starika recording: http://sharonstarika.com/workshops/online-workshops/weekly-classes/hamstrings-glutes-hips-feet/
- Noguchi doing the lesson at high speed:
- Using Sharon’s recording, Noguchi doing the lesson at normal speed: YouTube video
- Recording by Donna Wood
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.