- Total Body Vision, by Jack Heggie
This lesson works on coordination of eyes and turning movements. It requires an eye patch, a yardstick, and a pin for each participant, and a blank wall 5-6 feet away. It should be done without glasses or contacts.
- Wave yardstick, eye following pin at far end
- Pin at midline, yardstick under uncovered eye, pivot stick toward and away from midline
- More here
- See also Theme Vision
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.