- Total Body Vision, by Jack Heggie
This lesson works on allowing head and eyes and neck to move independently.
This lesson is done on the back, knees standing, interlaced fingers cradling head, lifting head to position it would be in standing:
- Turn left and right, arms and hands as pulley
- Hold on a side, turn just head back
- Head still, eyes move
- Eyes still, head moves
- Eyes opposite head
- Clamp head, head traces arc on floor
- Combine turn and tilt of head, add in knee tilts
- Knees still, turn head
- Upper body still, tilt knees
Eye and neck muscles can interfere with each other.
- See Theme Vision
- Click “link” above to add a link; “file” to upload a resource or picture, or “widget” to embed a video.
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.