- SF Training Year 2 (1976)
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- MF: ” If I ask you now, is there movement with your hands that you have never done? Show a movement that nobody has done before? That would be a striking thing, wouldn’t it? Now let’s do it.”
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.