- Alexander Yanai Vol 1 #6
- Reel 1, Track 3, Lesson 2 (This reference is identical to the reference of AY021 in the IFF edition)
- Duration 43 min.
- For German see AYnmal täglich: Den Kopf um seinen Umfang und um den Mittelpunkt drehen
In a variety of basic configurations (sitting cross-legged, lying face up, face down, and on the side), and using a finger on the temple held still in space, you refine taking your head in a circle (touching that finger around its circumference), with your face/nose forwards the whole time
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- Tag Base-of-neck
- A lesson based on this by Lynette Reid at kinesophics.ca: http://kinesophics.ca/turning-the-head-around-its-circumference-and-in-the-center/
- This is Charlie Murdach teaching the “reminder” movement for this ATM:
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.