- Vancouver 1973 – Hotel Vancouver (10-12 August 1973) – Four points to lying supine, 12AUG73 Pt. 2.2., 0:05:00, continues Pt. 3
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
„When you can find this four points unmistakenly, you can do things and move so much faster than any human beeing you have seen moving.“
„Can you see, when you think of getting to the same four points, once it is familiar to you, you dare to leave the floor and come back. You now why? Because the weight is distributed equally in all four points. Therefore a cat moves fast, because it has four points of support and lifting any of them doesn‘t compromise the security. … If you do that, that you lift one point out of four, you don‘t compromise your sense of falling and therefore you can go as fast as a cat.“
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.