- The title from the content list is misleading, if you see it as a singular ATM, but it makes sense, if you consider this as a part of a “Rolling to sit”-series. MF taught here a combination of “Seeing the heels” and “Rolling the head between the hands” (head is lying on the forehead or on one ear). Most of the ATM is prone. (Stefan Landorf)
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.