- Insert a link to Sources page
- Amherst Year 1 (1980)
- Duration of the recording: 12 min.
- Recapitulation of 07/17/80 AM Rotation of head and teleceptors and 07/17/80 PM1 Mobility of head – body tonus (part 1 and part2) the day before in imagination.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 AM Rotation of head and teleceptors
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/17/80 PM Mobility of head – body tonus, part 1 and 2
- Amherst 1 – Week 7 – 07/21/80 PM1 Head sinking between shoulders
- Amherst 2 – Week 7 – 07/21/81 PM1 Demonstration and Discussion—Crawling like a Baby / Baby Crawls on Back (Includes Baby Learning to Lift its Head)
- AY050 Lowering the head
- AY096 Sinking the spine between the shoulder blades
- MM08 The Seventh Cervical
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.