- Alexander Yanai Vol 1 (1-50)
- Reel 3, Track 2, Lesson 2 (according to Eva Laser https://www.somatik.se)
- Reel 3, Track 1, Lesson 2, Side A (IFF)
- Duration 38 min.
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
- AY032 Lengthening and straightening the left leg (A continuation of Lesson #31)
- AY076 Slow lifting; on the stomach
- LT17 Lifting arms & legs
- Theme Extensor Lesson
- Tag unilateral
- Tag Imagining
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.