- Alexander Yanai Vol 4 (151-200)
- Reel 14, Track 1, Lesson 3
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Arms behind the knee, straightening the leg:
- Amherst 1 – Week 9 – 08/07/80 AM2 Summary of lessons and principles (#2)
- AY139 Touching the floor with the hands, #1
- AY141 Touching the floor with the hands, #2
- AY147 Standing up from the chair with crossed legs
Straight knee to forehead:
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.