- neither transcribed, nor translated into English
- Reel 35, Track 4, Lesson 2
- Write a couple of sentences.
- Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of the teaching
- In addition to the movements, what theme or ideas did the teacher focus on
Lifting the head, prone:
- Amherst 1 – Week 6 – 07/16/80 AM1 Integrating arms – crossing the arms
- Rotterdam 1976 – Tape 9 – Prone, moving head side to side
Lifting bent legs, prone:
Fists close to mouth:
- Amherst 2 – Week 2 – 06/16/81 PM1 Bring Right Foot to Left Hand (on other side) / Roll Over/Hands on Head
- AY122 Rolling right and left
- AY130 Rolling with tapping the arms and legs
- AY313 Rolling at the rate of stretching and bending
- SF2 – Week 09 – 09 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby
- SF2 – Week 09 – 10 August 1976: Rolling Like a Baby, continued
- Toronto 1980 – DAY5-3 – Baby rolls
- Add links to external resources that would be of interest to the reader
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License (except for the material used to provide textual search of the Alexander Yanai lessons which is copyrighted by the IFF). Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.