- Alexander Yanai Vol 1 Lesson #10
- Reel 1, Track 4, Lesson 3 (according to Eva Laser https://www.somatik.se)
- Reel 1, Track 4, Side B, Lesson 3 (IFF)
- Duration 37 min.
- For German see AYnmal täglich: Die Augen bedecken
- Movement of reference : palm of hands covering the eyes, making the background more uniformly dark (sign of a quiet system).
- On back, palming (seeing color? forms ?)
- Eyes closed, look to R. Faster, then slower. Same to L. Then R and L.
- Palming (make darker spots become bigger)
- Eyes closed, press eyelids on eyeballs and release. Just R eyes, then L, then both.
- Eyes closed, look to base of the nose then up to the hair above forehead. Faster, then slower. Then draw a line directly in the middle between feet to the base of the nose.
- Imagine a white letter O in front of the eyes. Let the shape lieds on the face until seeing just a white stripe. Then let the O go to the ceiling and further until it’s just a dot. Then let the O approach again. Faster, then slower.
- Palming (make background more uniformly black everywhere).
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Indicate focus or key principles that are made explicit in the teaching
- See Theme Vision
- Audio by Falk Feddersen : http://openatm.org/atm/falkfeddersen/falk_ATM_dec09_2010_Covering_Eyes.mp3/
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: This site is for sharing information about Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement® lessons. The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment. All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.