This “pelvic clock” lesson works with the image, but does not actually make the full circle of the clock. You work with the soles of the feet together, knees open; sitting, while leaning on hands or elbows behind, and lying face up. It works extensively with coordinating and differentiating the movement of the eyes and head–while moving from 12-6 and while taking each thigh/knee towards the floor. It includes a passage differentiating the eyes–looking (or thinking of looking) up with one and down with the other at the same time.
- Bulleted list* Highly condensed outline of key movements
Focus of Moshe’s Teaching
- Parts lying on the floor
- At the end, lifting legs in this position, and head with interlaced hands: noting the midline.
- Importance of eyes and neck to general tonus of the body.
- See the Pelvic clock theme for more info.
- Click “link” above to add a link; “file” to upload a resource or picture, or “widget” to embed a video.
Share Your Insights (ideas, principles, strategies, experiences, …)
- Add your thoughts about the lesson here.
- Please sign your comments.
- Differing viewpoints are welcome and desired!
Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. Nothing on Feldy Notebook should be construed as an attempt to offer medical advice or treatment.
All contributions to this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License. Do not add any copyrighted information to this website. Feldy Notebook is sponsored by Kinetic Inquiry.